Do you want to work with sourcing in early stages of product development projects in the morning, and following up suppliers in the afternoon, with a company that wants to make a difference for those who need its products and services?
About the position
As a Purchaser you will work with the whole spectrum of procurement and be responsible for one or more purchasing categories. You will play an important role in our cross-functional product development projects where you will manage and be responsible for procurement.
Your key accountabilities are:
- strategic procurement responsibility for one or more purchasing categories within direct materials
- develop current suppliers in accordance with established purchase related goals, be in charge of price negotiations, conduct ongoing evaluation of suppliers, manage bids, and prepare and update agreements
- manage the establishment of new suppliers in early stages of product development projects and be responsible for sourcing and establishing the production of new articles
- manage technical sourcing and supplier-related quality assurance involving investigation of claims, Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) and validation procedures for suppliers
Who you are
We think you are a positive, proactive and driven team player. You are open for challenges and enjoy working together with highly skilled and committed colleagues where every day makes a difference.
We believe you have:
- higher education in engineering or economics and business
- thorough knowledge of procurement and several years’ experience of an equivalent role as Purchaser
- experience in managing sourcing in early stages of product development projects where you are accustomed to being responsible for negotiations with suppliers
- procurement experience from suppliers in Eastern Europe and/or Asia
- technical knowledge and interest is required in order to be suited to the position
Since the position involves international contacts, we assume that you have good written and oral communication skills in Swedish and English.
Good to know
For more information, please contact recruiting manager, Tobias Mullins, telephone +46 761 411817.
Please apply no later than May 20, 2018. Please note that we will review applications continuously, so be sure to submit your application as soon as possible.